Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth, Wernersville, PA

DSC01927-3-resize.png
DSC01901-2a-resize.png
DSC01900-2-resize.png

The Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth was built in the 1920's as the Novitiate of St. Isaac Jogues for the Jesuit Order and served in that purpose from 1930 to 1993. In 1972, the Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth was established as a part of the Novitiate complex. Over almost 50 years, the Jesuit Center's beautiful main building, grounds and setting in the heart of Berks County have been enjoyed by many.   Sadly, the Center closed its doors in August of 2021 due to prohibitive costs of maintaining the building due to its age. 

DSC01687-1.jpg
DSC01741-1.jpg
Chapel Mosaic-1.jpg
DSC01693-2b-reduced.jpg
DSC01750-3-comp.png
DSC00098-2b.jpg
DSC_0321PS-5.jpg
View towards Reading from Jesuit Center-resized.png
DSC01865-1.jpg